Family Favorite Recipes: Grandma's Peanut Butter Fudge

Finished Peanut Butter Fudge

Out of my grandmother's many delicious recipes, her peanut butter fudge is my favorite.  This was a crowd pleaser.  My friends would beg for her to make it for class parties, and would appear on special occasions such as the holidays.  Here is the exact recipe from the Cedar Lake United Methodist Church Ladies Fellowship Circle Cookbook.  I left it in her own explanation because she was the expert.  Below are pictures of me recreating this family favorite on Christmas eve.

Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding her fudge recipe.  Enjoy!  


Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe from "Taste of Heaven" Cookbook
Some necessities for the fudge.  
Mixing the marshmallow fluff, peanut butter chips, and smooth peanut butter.  
Finished fudge after cooling for about two hours.  
Yum!


Labels: , , , , ,