My Summer Thus Far...

A little summer fun from my trip to Oregon last year. 
This is a get to know you tag brought to you by Mississippi Women Bloggers.  This is also where you can get a blank list to share as well on your blog!  

Making: Packing lists!  I have a wedding in Arkansas this weekend, and a Europe getaway in a week and a half.  

Cooking:  This vintage themed Pineapple Upside-Down Cake.  Super easy from cake mix and canned pineapple. 

Drinking:  Summer White Sangria made with pino grigio, lemon-lime soda, and summer fruit like blueberries.  This is a great pitcher drink for get togethers.  

Reading:  The Kommondant's Girl by Pam Jenoff is a whirlwind tale about a Jewish girl working under a new identity for the Nazi war offices in Poland.  Anyone curious about my other summer reads can view them on my Goodreads profile here

Wanting:  A new pair of Roxy flip flops and cute beach cover for the French Riviera.  

Looking:  Out our big front window watching the day pass on his lazy hot summer day. 

Playing:   Checking out Tiesto's album on iTunes.  Need to download some new music for the road.  

Wasting:  A lot of time on Pinterest and YouTube.   Also have been binge watching Netflix this Summer.  Scandal is a very addictive show!

Sewing:  Wow, I wish I could sew.  My machine just sits in my spare room unloved. 

Wishing:  I had gone out on my Kayak some before the weather got hot.  

Enjoying:  Having a summer break to recharge after a busy school year.

Waiting:  I am waiting anxiously for next Saturday when I fly back to England to be reunited with my friend Bianca.  

Liking:  Receiving my Birchbox and Ipsy Glam Bag each month.  It is like Christmas once a month in the middle of Summer. 

Wondering:  If I should make a packing list for this week's road trip. 

Loving:  Revlon Lip Butters in all colors!  I scored some for two dollars at my local Big Lots.  They are so soft and creamy for summer. 

Hoping:  For a great summer for all my co-workers.  I already miss them so much and it has been two weeks. 

Marveling:  At all my friends expecting babies this year.  We are definitely in the middle of a baby boom.

Needing:  To be packing for Linda's wedding.  We leave at 6 A.M. tomorrow morning.  

Smelling:  My Big Lots candle Lemongrass, Lime, Kiwi, Coconut, and Bergamot Melon.  Keeps my house smelling like Summer for just five dollars.

Wearing:  My cute button up Columbia shirt in pink found at my local Goodwill.  (Bonus the shorts are from the thrift store too!)

Following:  My awesome friend Melissa at Double-Stacked Bookshelves.  I love keeping up with her reading list that way. 

Noticing:  My books are taking over.  I have all these books that need to be listed on my Etsy shop as well as a ever growing To Be Read pile.

Knowing:  My 30th Birthday is only about a month away.  Time does fly when you are having fun.  No worries, I am ready to kiss my twenties goodbye. 

Thinking:  About some new posts ideas.  Any suggestions out there?

Feeling:  Excited for all these adventures to be had this Summer. 

Bookmarking:  Kasia's Kitchen blog.  She is the Blogger of the Month for June at MSWB.  This list was her idea.

Opening:  My windows to let in the summer light, and my washer machine to catch up on laundry. 

Giggling:  At all these What's Up Elle videos.  She is a hoot on Youtube!

Remembering:  To enjoy my last month in my twenties.  Even greater adventures await ahead!