Fun Finds Flashback in Russellville, Arkansas



      This summer, my dear friend Linda got married in her new hometown of Russellville, Arkansas.  After a eight hour road trip with my dad, I found a cute little town right outside the Ozarks.  There are great little shops all around.  There were two businesses that were treasure trove for the vintage and antique enthusiast.  First a store in the walkable downtown area called Funky Junky Antiques.  Further down South Arkansas Avenue is an affiliate store called Funky Town Mall which has both handmade as well as vintage wares.  They were both so fun, even my dad enjoyed looking around!  I have meant to take a bit of time to share some of the goodies I had a chance to admire in June.  

  
 


 





And at Funky Town Mall....





 

 

 

 

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,