Happy New Year! 2015 Resolutions

Vintage New Year's Card

Best wishes for 2015 out into the wide yonder of the internet!  It is crazy how quickly 2014 came, and went.  This year turned out to be a year of milestones.  Turning 30, backpacking Europe, adopting a hedgehog, and nearly making it to my goal size all happened this year.  I hope to keep up with the same momentum in 2015.  Anyone who has followed me for long enough on either of my blogs knows that I always attempt New Year's Resolutions.  Sometimes I am successful, but most of the time I am not.  However, this does not stop me from trying to improve.

My 2015 Resolutions are....
I also plan to continue trying to mark off items on my 100 in 1001 list.  I am looking forward to in 2015 is a road trip to the Florida Keys this Summer with my husband.  There may also be a few more prizes in store...

What are your resolutions?  

Labels: , , ,