Audrey Hepburn Movie Brunch


For awhile I have had a goal to host a Audrey Hepburn movie marathon at my house.  Leah and I have always said that Breakfast at Tiffany's is a movie to watch in order to understand life.  So last weekend seemed as good a day as any to have a girly movie brunch.  With a little planning ahead, I was able to pre-make nearly everything and just do some baking in the morning.  

The Friday before, Leah and i fired up the hot glue gun in order to make her famous sleep mask (photoed below) using felt and gold fringe from Hobby Lobby.  The yogurt parfaits were made the night before in stemless wine glasses. (Such a great idea found from Pinterest!) The hash brown casserole was put together, placed in the refrigerator, and baked fresh that morning. I stuffed crescent rolls with semi-sweet chunks in order to make mock pan au chocolats.  
My brunch table spread. 

Goodies close up. 
DIY Sleep Masks 

Quick selfie before brunch. 
A few of the morning's Audrey Hepburn selections
 The three of us met up at 9 A.M., and ate while watching Breakfast at Tiffany's.  We watched Paris When it Sizzles and Charade for a Audrey filled day.  I forgot how long the movies were, and hope to have another movie morning Sunday sometime soon! 

Labels: , , , , , ,